Wednesday, March 7, 2012

maybe..it's to0 late to ap0logize.....

fikiran rase k0s0ng.......
sb dah xde idea nak siapkan peulisan tesis, ak di sini skrg......
i've pr0b wif my br0.....
rite n0w, i realize...evrything happened bc0z of my mistake........
s0, last nite, i made a decision to send a msg, and asked for forgiveness....
cm yg disngka....msg tidak akan dibalas.......
maybe my br0 pn da mmg sakit aty tahap gaban ngan den....

br0...sorry....

"im sorry c0z i c0nstantly want t0 talk to u........im sorry when u take a l0ng time to reply my msg or didnt reply my msg, i get sad.....im sorry if i say things that might piss u off....im sorry if i come off as annoying...im sorry if u dont want to talk to me as much as i want to talk to u...im sorry if i think about u too much & too often....im sorry if i tell u my p0intless drama when u dont really care....im s0rry if i come off ass being clingy, just ME MISSING U..."

mgkin salah sy gak wat dia mcm bdk kecik....AGAIN, sorry bro....kpale da srabut tahap gaban...sb rase bersalah sgt2....ni laa kelemahan sy, xleh rasa bersalah ngan org..mula r xleh fokus...kan bgus kalau my br0 bc entry ni...tp of c0z laa...mane dia taw bl0g ni..

No comments:

Post a Comment